Monday, June 11, 2012

How to Paint with Watercolor like a Pro!





Since joining Pinterest I saw that Mom liked some art that could be done by any body.  So I put a step by step video of how to create a piece like what I saw.  It is kind of long so I will write down the steps I have below:

  • Step 1: Supplies should be watercolor paper, watercolor paint, masquing fluid, nice paint brushes and one bad one, pencil, masking/painters tape, transfer paper, and a print of what you might like to paint.
  • Step 2: Transfer the image on the paper
  • Step 3: Use the masquing fluid to cover area you want white
  • Step4: Once the fluid is dry paint background, might repeat step 4
  • Step 5: Remove masquing fluid
  • Step 6: Add depth to the picture
Good Luck!  And sorry about the camera angles I was by myself and wasn't really watching the computer to make sure what I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment